I decided to link up with The Speech Space and join in on the fun.
In no particular order…
- I order and get sushi delivered for lunch with my coworker besties every Friday. Occasionally we switch the day, but always every Friday. What people are shocked to hear though is that I only eat the cooked sushi, some may call it fake sushi but that is all I like, sorry!
- I am a horrible swimmer. It is seriously embarrassing. You can always find me sitting on the side of the pool or on the sand at the beach, purposely avoiding the water.
- I was terrified of dogs (and all animals) growing up. I may not be scared anymore, but I wouldn't go running up to any animal. Sad, but true.
- I was once in the audience of the Price is Right! Yes…very true statement here! It was when Bob Barker was still the host about 12 years ago. I sat right behind the people making those initial wagers and yelled at them to always say “$1!”
- Last but not least…..here is something new….
Interested in checking out another linky party? You'll love this one!