Organization fun — is that even possible!? Well…every summer, I am always looking up ideas and trying to come up with new ways to be organized in the upcoming school year. I try my best throughout the year to keep organized. I will say, when I am organized, I definitely do a better job! I remember to complete all tasks before upcoming meetings, paperwork is up to date and completed, and reports are written in a timely manner.
This week, I am joining in a new linky with Busy Bee Speech. Check out her blog to see how she and other bloggers stay organized!!
How do I stay organized?! I use a data binder to keep everything in one place. I use a binder with a clear insert on the cover. In here, I put my schedule. In this binder, I have tabs for each student. For each student, I have an IEP cheat sheet, parent communication log, IEP goals printed out, an attendance form, and a data log for progress monitoring. Check out my previous blog post about this binder by clicking HERE!
You can grab a FREE copy of my data collection form in my TpT store by clicking HERE!
What are my organization goals for next school year?
- Clean up my drawers filled with lesson materials so I can find things easily and quickly.
- Keep frequently used graphic organizers/worksheets in a nearby spot so I can easily grab them at any point. I found these great magnetic holders that I can use! Click HERE to see them for yourself!
- Not forget about some great materials and products that I have!! Things get hidden or pushed into the back of cabinets and I forget about them! Boo! So not fun!
- Put things away right after I use them! I hate the piles and clutter!
- Remember to look at my calendar and planner!