Natalie Snyder‘s is hosting a fun linky that I knew I had to be apart of!
As SLPs, we are known to be hoarders and carry tons of stuff with us at all times. I tend to use a clip board when I am testing or collecting data (NO I DON'T COLLECT EVERY SESSION! Some lessons just need to flow so you can teach concepts…I take data when I am drilling/task cards).
If my clip board isn't by my side, you can always find the following items in arms reach of my therapy table/where I am sitting/standing:
- A dry erase board/markers
- Motivation board and pictures of popular reinforcers
- Visuals for quiet mouth, hands down, appropriate in seat behaviors, etc.
- Pencils, crayons, scissors, glue sticks, and other frequently used supplies
- Index cards and post its for quick visuals
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon Affiliate links.