Do you enjoy reading blogs, especially SLP blogs?! Do you follow them on social media? Keep reading to learn more tips on how to get the most out of the SLP resources out there!
If you do not follow blogs on social media? How do you find out about new blog posts and products available!? Do you just browse through them when you get a chance? Do you catch a post that sounds interesting through Pinterest? Who posted that pin? Was it a colleague, a girl you knew from graduate school? Well..I have some tips so that YOU can be the one sharing that post with others and be the FIRST to know about EVERYTHING SPEECHIE!
I know..there are TONS of SLP bloggers now. Who has time to click “follow” to each of them. Well…there are tons of collaborative pin boards to help you! Some of my favorites that I follow (and post to as well):
- Links to newest blog posts
- Information on sales and new products (TpT and commercially available products)
- App sales (and freebies)
- Fun conversations
- Polls to ask about things you would like to see in the future
- and so much more!
- and more!
- Twitter: I don't use it that often, I'm still learning it. But just use #SLPeeps or #Wespeechies to join in on the SLP conversations!
- Follow TpT sellers on their stores. They send out messages to your TpT inbox about sales, giveaways, and new products.
- Did you sign up for the SLPsonTpT newsletter?! Click the image on my blog side to sign up for emails every Sunday! This newsletter contains new products, freebies, and awesome blog posts.
- Blogluvin: Do you like to read tons of blogs but hate typing in all the different websites? Just use this website/app to follow them and easily read all of them from one place!! It also easily notifies you of new posts!