The people over at I Can Do Apps generously gave me a copy of one of their apps to review and share with you. They also gave me another one to giveaway to one lucky reader of Speech Time Fun! Woohoo!! Keep reading to learn more about this great app! I have many students working on yes/no questions (hence my Answering Yes/No Questions with Visuals and Witch's Hat Yes/No freebie activities now available in my TpT store!)
This app contains 5 different activities:
- simple questions
- questions with a category, color or shape
- questions with a verb
- complex questions
- comparison of two objects
- When you return back to an activity, some pictures will be repeated from previous activity but new ones are presented as well.
- All activities collects data and has 10 “drills.”
- No data is saved in the app
- Single use. Must use the app with one student at a time.
- Cannot switch between activities easily without leaving the activity.
- If you click “home” early, you will not have data/summary page.
- If you go back to a previous page/question, students cannot then click the correct answer.
- Even if you stay on a page, after students respond incorrectly, they cannot click the correct answer to receive credit. They can only verbally tell you.