Are you looking for more ways to incorporate the EET into your therapy rooms during Easter time?! I have some activities that I have been doing to help you out!! Don't have an EET kit?! Learn more about it by clicking HERE!
What did I use?!
- The EET strand
- Object cards from the EET kit
- EET dice from the EET kit
- EET stickers from the EET kit
- A fun, spring basket/bin that I got from the Target dollar spot
- Graphic organizer from my activity pack found HERE!
- Index cards or small pieces of paper
- Easter eggs that I got from a dollar store
- I put an EET sticker on small pieces of paper and placed them in the Easter Eggs. I put the eggs in the buckets and gave one to each student. Only one basket? You can place them all in a basket and pass the basket around. (my students have a tendency to “cheat” so I presort to avoid it!)
- Students picked a card from the object card and an Easter egg. They had to open the egg to find out how they had to describe the object on the card!!
- Students can pick an object card and roll the dice to find out how they need to describe it.
- Once they respond accurately, they can hunt for an Easter egg around the therapy room!
- Some groups I put in little prizes such as erasers in the eggs. Other groups, I put in pieces of paper with multi-step directions to follow (to work on other skills for groups with multiple goals).
- This was so much fun and students loved moving around the room!
- We used these graphic organizers as a review
- Students got to pick a card from the object cards pile
- They had to independently use the EET to describe it
- It was a great way to collect data!