Are you wondering what myself and other SLP bloggers/Tpt Sellers cannot live without?! Keep reading to find out!
I cannot live without:
- Coffee: I cannot run without my dose of Dunkin Donuts! Yes, you see above my Dunkin koozie. It keeps my iced coffee cold all morning! You can find them at your local Dunkin Donuts for like $3-4 — totally worth it!
- Sharpie markers! Love them! They make my organization cute, colorful, and color coded! I have fine tip for writing fun memos and writing on my calendar/planner. I have the thick tip for art projects and other DIY ideas I may use in my speech room.
- My iPhone! It has my calendar, photos, email, to do lists, and so much more! I don't know what I would do if I lost it!
- My laminator. I love keeping my materials and I do not have to worry about my students ruining them. It also helps make materials dry erase too! I got mine YEARS ago at Staples. You can find better deals on Amazon!
- Dropbox. Are you familiar?! If not, it is a tool/website that allows you to store data. It is great for backing up data as well as easily transporting data work to home.
- DVR: ok, this has nothing to do with being an SLP, but I love watching TV after work. If you haven't got a DVR in your home, you can check out this source here to learn about a DVR. They allow you to watch your favorite TV shows whenever you want, this is a true lifesaver for people passionate about their favorite programs.
- “My planner!!!”~Word Nerd Speech Teach
- “My Dove chocolates hidden away in my desk at school. They fix any bad day!”~Allison's Speech Peeps
- “Non speech: Coffee!!!, Speech: iPhone (for pictures!!)”~If Only I Had Super Powers
- “Velcro and laminating machines!”~Speech Room News
- “All of the above haha… and sticky notes!”~Home Sweet Speech Room
- “Dice. Chipper chat magic wands. Mirrors. And wine. Lots and lots of wine.”~Crazy Speech World
- “I would have to say coffee and my iPad!”~Live Love Speech
- “Tongue depressors and sharpie pens!”~Busy Bee Speech